Delivery time to U.S. and customs charges?

• Has anyone in the U.S. bought a Sylphyo? If yes, how long did it take for you to receive it after you ordered it? How much were taxes and customs charges?

• I bought mine from Gear4music in the UK in December of 2019. It shipped via DHL Express the day after I ordered and it arrived at my place in Seattle 3 calendar days later. There were no other charges/fees, only what Gear4music charged to my credit card. DHL's online tracking displayed shipment status the whole way. Basically, it was indistinguishable from ordering from a US vendor.

• @troy +1

• @troy

Thanks, I see you posted this 15 days ago. I'm just now reading it. I live in Vienna, Virginia, U.S.
    I ordered a Sylphyo online from Aodyo on July 15, 2020.

It was stuck in France with their shipper until a few days ago due to a shortage of flights out of France due to COVID-19. Once it left France the package quickly made it to my door.

Today is August 3, 2020. It was left outside on my front steps a few hours ago by the U.S. Postal Service, no signature required and no customs charges. Other than the delay, as you wrote, it was indistinguishable from ordered from a U.S. vendor.