@simonbou It might be possible to do as you suggest but not really simple... Simply a much wider range for LFOs would be great and should not be a problem to implement...
Posts made by Origami23
Pitch shifter bug ???
I think there is a bug in the Pitch Shifter of the Anyma Phi... The time parameter seems quite instable as it never delivers me the same 'delay' time... When I put it to 1 second, I get sometimes more than 1 sec and sometimes close to 0 sec... (super simple patch with Piezo directly into the Pitch shifter...)
Any idea ?
RE: Anyma Phi editor software
@mickglossop Impressive gear for sure ! Excellent sound quality ! I can't believe this gear is so "cheap" moneywise !
Can't you upgrade your Mac OS ?
The editor is really extremely well thought and quite ergonomic !
I've shared my very first piece of music (drone) exclusively made wit the Anyma Phi in the early users area... Share your pieces too please !
RE: Discovering Anyma... 1st impressions
@support_aodyo Thanks for the tips on Rezozen... I'm really looking forward to hearing more factory patches, althought I've of course started to build mine.
Not bothered anymore by this "order" of parameters I was mentionning...
I understand using A, B, C, D controls to MIDI control some matrix parameters but this is not as flexible as recording each matrix knob as a CC event...
Question : is there a way to control OSC1, 2 or 3 types with a modulator (like an LFO for example) ?
Suggestion : it could be quite usefull in the workflow to have a quick way to copy Matrix parameters to Alt Matrix, at least in the editor...
Once more, congrats for such a powerful machine at a super reasonable price !
Discovering Anyma... 1st impressions
First impressions (received mine 48h00 ago) :
- Super small, cute and seems quite well manufactured
- Amazed by the sound quality and the fact there are never any 'clicks' when tweaking any parameter while playing. I just did a long drone piece using the Rezozen patch ! Awesome !!!
- The whole programmation seems simple at first level but when it comes to mapping, it can quickly become tough... Endless possibilities, super complex evolving sounds can be easily achieved
- Firmware update quite simple (OSX)
-The CPU seems it can be too easily overloaded
- Far too few factory patches, at least for now
- For now, I am a bit confused the way sound parameters are ordered... I would have put the oscillators wave selector first
- Manual still missing infos. A Midi chart would be quite welcome
- On the gear screen, a way to see easily the values of the alternative matrix parameters would be useful for live tweaking
QUESTIONS : Is there a way to record matrix parameters changes as midi events ?
For sure, I LOVE this machine !!!!