Hi - is it possible to set up email notifications as/when anyone replies to a message one has uploaded?
Perhaps just a simple email whenever any message is uploaded to anywhere on this forum would be better than nothing.
Thanks for the advice. A couple more issues regarding the editor:
• Export Bank - the app freezes for several minutes before any apparent action takes place. The screen on the Anyma Phi says "PLEASE WAIT..." but this message should be shown on the computer screen.
• How do create a Bank anyway - using Export Bank?
• Importing Patches - it would be great to be able to drag 'n' drop a whole bunch of patches at once.
• Can you add a "Do you really want to do this?" confirmation request for "Reset Bank".
It's a dangerous command!
• An acknowledgment/progress msg whilst importing a Bank would be nice, i.e. "Importing...please wait"
• When importing a patch, it seems necessary to manually select a new empty patch slot,. Otherwise the current slot will be overwritten. Please make the import command automatically load into a new empty slot.
• I notice that the factory patch names all have a numerical prefix, 001, 002, 003, etc. Is this necessary or advisable?
• It would be good to be able to sort the patch list, by name, date, etc.
• It would be good to be able to gather patches together into user-defined types, e.g. Bells, Keyboards, Percussion, etc.
• Can you make the patch name field width adjustable please? It's too narrow.
I'm on a Mac by the way - Catalina 10.15.7
@mickglossop Normally the editor app shouldn't have any problems running from Mac OS X 10.9 up to the latest version. Please send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with details on what you're experiencing with Catalina.
Hi - thanks for the quick reply.
I got the editor going with CTRL-OPEN.
It seems ok now.
Hi - just received my Anyma Phi - an impressive unit - well built, and nice display and controls.
The editor application seems not to be compatible with Mac OS X Catalina. Any chance of an update soon?
Also, some more presets would be welcome, just to get us started with programming.