Cleaning inside

• I'm thinking about buying a Sylphyo soon, but there is one important question left for me. How about cleaning the instrument from the inside, where the air flows through. Our breath contains moisture. As I played recorder flute for many years, I know how important it is to clean the flute, avoid keeping moisture in the inside. Also it seems important to me to keep the instrument hygienic. What can you tell me about this issue? Thanks for a reply, mosquito

• I have a second question concerning the "extension card": If I would purchase a Sylphyo now, will I be able to build in the "extension card" to my Sylphyo on my own, or is it necessary, to send the Sylphyo to you/ to a service center/ bring to my local store (musicstore in Cologne is nearby), so they build it in
    Thanks so much for a reply, because I really want to buy one soon... :-) :-)

• Aodyo Instruments

Cleaning your Sylphyo shouldn't be too different from a recorder. To clean the outside, use a soft and dry cloth (don't use a wet cloth because it could get inside and mess with the electronics). You could also clean the windway by running a piece of soft cloth through it.

You can buy the Sylphyo now, and when the extension card is available, you will ask for an authorized service center (probably Music Store in your case) to put it into your Sylphyo.

• @join thank you so much for your fast reply!!
    I'm looking forward to buy a Sylphyo now and have fun. :-) Greetings, mosquito

• @join can I wash the inside of the mouthpiece? For example with a waterjet. Thank you.

• Aodyo Instruments

Yes, as long as it's just the mouthpiece :) !

Looks like your connection to Aodyo Community was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.